New User Offer
» Follow us on our social media accounts - Facebook / Instagram / LinkedIn and get a 5% Discount.
» Post your projects using our products on your social media accounts (tagging us) or give us some feedback, to get another 5% off on your next purchase.
BACK TO TOP
Feedback of Wardrobe (Some Important Notes from the Process)
Project Completion - 90%:
- I completed 90% of the wardrobe and please see my pictures below (only 4 pieces left).
- Planning to make a nice cloth cover next (like a drape or shower curtain).
- It took me approximately 90 minutes to assemble. The diagram was excellent and accurate.
- The wood shelf/cover on the top also fits perfectly and I really like the extra steel rod on the bottom for my pants.
Project Completion - 100%:
- 2 shower curtains will fit perfectly around the wardrobe and I am using a nice vinyl one.
- The button holes already around the top of the curtain allow me to use string to tie and hold.
- Planning to make drapes in the front and get another board for the bottom (same size as the top).
- The top front pipe allows me to use string or plastic/metal rings to slide the drapes.
- The wardrobe is so stable; I can do pull-ups for exercise!
- I finally have all my clothes in one closet (with lots of space for more)!
You have successfully subscribed!
Please login and you will add product to your wishlist