- My first impressions were this is sturdy, long lasting and exactly what I am looking for (my nephew wanted one from Ikea, but I suggested Boss Steel instead). The product grew on me after my nephew decided he wanted no bed frame and I chose to use the Boss Steel frame instead. Your online pictures are perfect and I would be happy to provide a testimonial.
- My experience with the product was excellent. My father and I were very impressed with the quality and look.
- The quality of the product is excellent. We did not realize how heavy the whole bed frame is until we put the header and footer together.
- The functionality and user-friendliness of the product is excellent and amazing. I do suggest to always give 2 Allen keys because it takes at least 2 people to assemble.
- My overall experience with Boss Steel is A+++++++. Chris Caldeira ensured all my needs were met and even went out of his way (twice) to ensure I was satisfied. The diagram was also perfect and easy to follow.
It took approximately 2 hours to set up (with my dad) and I used wooden boards at the bottom (previously used for a waterbed and my mom somehow saved them from over 20 years ago!). This is highly recommended.
My mom is also a seamstress so she made me a nice purple velvet headboard cover (second picture below). I will now have many different covers to match my bedsheets so this is also a nice touch (you know I am all about style with my bow ties).
Best sleep ever last night with a very firm and stable bed now. I have a pillow mattress so now that the bed frame is steel, it feels more comfortable.
My dad said it looks and feels like I got a new bed and I agree.
Looking forward to our next project – a Men’s Wardrobe.